Registration for Stillwater camps:
Intensive Camp – June 18 – 4-6pm Best Western Cimmaron Hotel
Technique Camp – June 18 – 12-4pm Bennett Suite Dorm
Team Camp – June 22 – 2-5pm Home2 Suites
Transportation to and from camp is each camper's responsibility. Flights into Oklahoma should be made into Stillwater or Oklahoma City. To make special arrangements for airline or bus pickup and delivery call (405) 372-2713 seven to ten days before camps start. A $25 charge for Oklahoma City airport pickup/delivery (140 miles round trip) or $10 charge for Stillwater airport pickup/delivery is required by an NCAA rule, not a camp rule. NCAA rules do permit seniors to attend summer camp.
We will have as many staff members as possible at each camp. Because of training schedules, we can't guarantee that everyone listed will be at every camp.
Items to bring:
• Clean workout gear for 4 days (or more depending on how many days you will be here) Including wrestling shoes and running shoes. We recommend extra socks and underwear – you always use more than you think!
• Toiletries – soap, shampoo, comb, toothbrush, etc.
• Money for snacks, camp stores, laundry facilities, etc.
• Sharpie pens for signatures.
• Technique Campers: Also bring sleeping bag and pillow OR twin (long) sheets, blanket, and pillow AND shower towel.
Types Of Camps
TECHNIQUE CAMP 2023
This camp is for the wrestler that is looking to improve on the best and easiest way to get a takedown, to score off bottom, and different ways to ride from the top position. Stillwater, OK / June 18-22. Learn how to score with your techniques.
TEAM CAMP 2023
This camp is for you to bring your whole team--as many wrestlers as you want--and wrestle the best teams from across the country! Everyone competes in dual meets and Monday's closing tournament. Awards go to the top three teams and to the top three place winners in the tournament. Stillwater, OK / June 22-26. Last year's camp drew 41 teams from 23 states!
10 DAY INTENSIFIED TRAINING CAMP 2023
This camp consists of four workouts a day for 10 days, including running and weightlifting. NCAA rules now permit seniors to attend camps. Stillwater, OK / June 18-June 27. This camp is for the more serious wrestler!